Drop by Drop Velier 70th Anniversary Warren Khong Collection 6 x 70cl
A six bottle bottle collection of limited edition Rums produced for Velier's 70th anniversary.
- Chamarel 2011 Two Cask 6 Year Old Rum / Velier 70th Anniversary
A vatting of two casks produced at Chamarel in Mauritius.
Fut #i27 and #i29 were both ex-French Oak casks distilled in 2011.
Bottled in 2017 after 6 years aging in the tropics. 55.5% ABV
- Nine Leaves 2014 Encrypted Single Cask 3 Year Old Rum / Velier 70th Anniversary
A special barrel proof release from Japan's Nine Leaves rum distillery.
Entitled "Encrypted," this rum was distilled in 2014 and bottled at 3 years old in 2017 from cask #3. 64.8% ABV
- Mount Gilboa 2008 Pure Single Rum 9 Year Old / Velier 70th Anniverary
A barrel proof 9 year old single rum, blended from 3 ex-French brandy casks.
Distilled in 2008 at Mount Gay Distillery and bottled in 2017. 66% ABV
- St Lucia 2010 Single Cask 7 Year Old Rum / Velier 70th Anniversary
Single ex-Bourbon cask #734-0908 JD2 was filled in 2010 and spent 7 years ageing in the tropics before bottling in 2017. 58.6% ABV
- Hampden 2010 Pure Single 7 Year Old Rum / Velier 70th Anniversary
100% pot distilled Molasses rum produced at Velier in 2010 aged 7 years in the tropics. 62% ABV
- Bielle 2007 Single Barrel 10 Year Old Rum / Velier 70th Anniversary
A transatlantic rum, distilled on Guadeloupe in the Caribbean, and bottled by Velier.
This rum was aged 10 years in ex-bourbon cask #218. 55% ABV
This lot has a 6 bottle shipping fee.